Need An Extension? Just ask.

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Online Tax Filing and other Taxes topics.

What if I am late filing a tax return?

Need An Extension? Just ask.

Can't meet the deadline? E-file form 4868 to request an extension of time - there are no restrictions so all taxpayers qualify. Another way is to choose a company who can help file your taxes. There are links to tax filing companies on By going directly to a company's Web site, there is a chance you may not get the free Electronic Filing service. Remember - you are under no obligation to buy anybody services.



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Taxes Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Ray Lokar