Income Tax Refunds

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Additional Filing Methods and other Taxes topics.

Income Tax Refunds

H&R Block Tip: H&R Block has a program titled ‘Instant Money Advance Loan'. You do not need a W-2, just your most recent pay stub. By going into your local H&R Block office, you can apply for up to $2,500 before the end of January (January 31, 2007). If you find your income tax return is really large, you may be paying the incorrect amount of estimated taxes or having the incorrect amount of taxes withheld. You may want to use a Withholding Calculator (such as that found on the H&R Block website) to find out the correct amount you need to change your W-4 figure to. This is a tax planning tool to help you plan your taxes for next year's tax filing.



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Taxes Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Christina Chan