April 9, 2010, Newsletter Issue #213: Last Minute Filers: Double-Check!

Tip of the Week

So, you're a procrastinator - you wait to the very last minute to file your dreaded taxes. If you're one of the last-minute filers, be sure to double-check everything. If your tax return electronic filing had an error in it and was rejected, you may need to e-file an extension.

If your electronic filing return was rejected by the IRS, you might need to file an extension before you start to e-file again. First, determine why your electronic filing was rejected. Some errors, such as misspelled names or mistakes in Social Security numbers or birth dates, can be fixed easily and you can resubmit your return to the IRS.

About LifeTips

Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.

Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Taxes Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Ray Lokar