January 27, 2006, Newsletter Issue #1: Need An Extension? Just ask.

Tip of the Week

Canít meet the deadline? E-file form 4868 to request an extension of time - there are no restrictions so all taxpayers qualify. Another way is to choose a company who can help file your taxes. There are links to tax filing companies on IRS.gov. By going directly to a company's Web site, there is a chance you may not get the free Electronic Filing service. Remember - you are under no obligation to buy anybody services.

About LifeTips

Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.

Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Taxes Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Alexis Niki